Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 25, 2010

Friendship Stories

. "Shameless Fight""There hasn’t been much to state but also I need to stress that I am heavily missing my great friends and this March I will be revealing some fantastic stories with and for my friends. The best that my friends like is the fight that used to be in the class nine when Sharmila just wanted herself being involved with me. The paper balls to her back and to the small balls was fun. Mischiefs were like putting hand under her shirts, unhooking the inners, shameless! She never even minded and I always enjoyed that. Sometimes it used to get so physical yet fun and still my pals enjoy talking that. Especially Rubina. Besides I always was mediator in the herd and I loved it. - The Pankaj

1 comment:

  1. This surely was one of the most interesting stories that was cherished so badly by all my frenns......well bit emberassing for me somehow....

    ReplyDelete