Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Start of the Tour To Kathmandu...Day one in Bhandara....

“The Unplanned Tour Of KTM 11th to 19 Dec”
Well it is well said by some great men- “Accept life as it come.” And “Planners are the biggest losers” hopefully may be both of them are correct but for me it was lot different. There were all the elements which made each bit of the time spent so very much special. I always complained as I am the most unhappy person with the generous warmth for others but here and this time I was wrong in all senses. It’s just the preamble.
If I just quote it to be wonderful it would just sound so ordinary and adding extra to the ordinary that too would not do the prior justice for the grandeurs the whole tour which offered. Practically there were almost every bit of incident so memorable which clogged me for a while which was the more or may be earlier and so many more confusing questions like this verse hovered around the reminder forum of my so unhealthy brain. I was so unprepared as the things started to happen and nor was I in any state to act as prompt or decide. Wow how often such moments come in life I don’t know. But as many times will it come I will accept with full gesture pleasantly.
Here I go down the days as per the incidents and consequences. Hopefully date and time go on correctly.
DAY 1: 11th Dec 2010 around 12:25 pm. I was yelling at my parents for again discouraging me to be at Bhandara as I was scheduled to meet him there and go Kathmandu after that. I was infact ruined as per the financial condition were applied. Well got a go ahead at around 1 pm. Then just grooved up to the tune of pre packed baggage leaving to Bhandara bit clumsy and with anxiousness. After a long wait i finally managed to cheer a bus for my travel well, I realized later the start of fun on the run began right here. Guess what I was flirting with Subodh’s college crush…. I don’t know her name yet. Well aside all her four pals. Wow wasn’t that a fun? Hehe. At around 2:20 I was left lone to rest of the travel as they got down. Rest of the way there was music to my strands and was grooving to the tunes as much to make the whole journey a better one. Well by 5:30 I was the Nande’s home and guess what welcomed with fried beaten rice with fried potatoes and not to mention the oily poppadum’, wow! To add to tally of unlimited viewing of 3 Idiots we were having fun with it once again at around 6:00 pm. Huh I promise I enjoy it as I enjoyed for the first time. So it was the time for Nande to get me some sightseeing of his place and here we were off for it. The incident starts around 7:00 pm. When we walked east of his location we found the pale places but as he reminds some of his great fantasies over there. Haha his latest crush he was talking of. Although on the way we were taking with Luti. It was fun. We almost kicked on for a mile with on talk to Luti. It was the first walk to remember on day one.
Not over yet…. In total darkness we had the meal and Nande packed his rest of the goodies. So then we left for the upper tier to get some rest. Well almost at 9:30 we tried to watch the Dark Night and I almost fell asleep. It was all of sudden I wanted to pee off and so was the sleep for all the night. We were paving to the path of our history with the presence of memories from dearest of the friends. Well that shaped up the night talks. It was obviously a great fun until spice to the fun was added at 2:00 am by Luti’s message and with glad rags we were off again with messaging to her and hence ruined the whole night with pleasure and satisfaction. Hence this too was the first of the Night to Remember of the tour.

1 comment: